Today’s Greater Oak Brook offers an array of competitive advantages that make this an exceptionally appealing choice for any business considering relocation:
- A beautiful commercial district that is home to Fortune 500 companies, as well as to businesses representing the professional, scientific and technical services, retail and wholesale trades, manufacturing, finance, insurance, information technology and real estate industries.
- A convenient location at the crossroads of two major interstate highways, allowing for quick and easy travel to Chicago’s Loop and O’Hare International and Midway Airports.
- A daytime workforce of more than 30,000 well-educated, productive and highly entrepreneurial employees.
- Exceptionally desirable and competitively-priced commercial buildings, including retail space and Class A office space.
- An outstanding high standard of municipal services and infrastructure, offered in municipalities in which property owners enjoy low or no property taxes.
If you would like our staff to arrange a tour of any of the office buildings or retail locations you see on this website, please contact Tracy Mulqueen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-560-5271.
Please see our "Map of Available Office Sites" in Oak Brook and Oakbrook Terrace.
Please see our "Map of Available Retail Sites" in Oak Brook and Oakbrook Terrace.